Hello,I m using the prime Mac version just updated the prime app last night but did not matter it did before and still do it after the update , i removed the app from the Mac reinstalled when log in i can see my songs everything in there i can hear the click and the cues , the red bar does not moved i did notice where songs start and end it has number like 35566777 at start time and end time of any song even the pads, the up and down arrow where you can edit the time does not work ,using the, stop , play, pause works fine but only the click and cues sounds coming out. please help thanks!
If your songs are not playing correctly and the red bar does not move, follow these instructions:
1. Click Add Song in PRIME
2. Hover your mouse over the BPM of the track that isn't working
3. Click the three dots that appear
4. Click Remove from device
5. After the app tells you the track is removed, click the track again to re-downlaod it.
6. You should see a loading bar next to the track.
7. When it is complete, it should work again.
Sorry for the delay! If you need faster support next time for an issue like this, please email email@example.com.
Thanks! Hope this helps!
-Derek, The LC Team
© Copyright 2018 Loop Community