Last Updated June 29, 2017
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING THE SITE, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS OFFERED BY THE COMPANY, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS POLICY AND AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE COMPANY’S SITE OR SERVICES.
When You Register For Loop Community
- You agree that these terms are considered a legal contract between you and us (Omnisonic Media Group LLC doing business as Loop Community).
- You are at least 18 years old and have the capacity and authority to agree to this contract.
- We have the right to update these terms at any time, which then supersede any old terms.
- You will not intentionally break, hack, scrape, act fraudulently or in any way subvert the intended use of our website, services, and products.
- Although this is a public website, scraping our site for content and information is strictly prohibited, not authorized and violates our terms of service.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account and access to content for any misuse of the site, the content, or any services & products at our discretion.
- We are not liable in any way for problems encountered while using our site, services, and products.
- You may not upload any illegal or pornograhpic content to the site in any way.
- Any legal disputes will be filed in the state of Illinois.
- Cookies are enabled and used by our site and services.
- This agreement supersedes any future agreements or transfers.
- In no way shape or form are we legally responsible for your actions on our site, or with our services and products. We are in no way financially responsible for any legal expenses or liabilities you may incur.
- We may collect and use your information for marketing purposes. We will not sell your information to 3rd parties.
When You Purchase and/or Download Content
- When you purchase an item from Loop Community, you are granted a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferrable license. You are fully responsible for acquiring any other necessary licenses needed for your intended use of the tracks.
- This license is a single user license that allows you to use the content. No one may copy, use, borrow or sell products for any reason.
- No products may be re-packaged or re-sold.
- This license does not allow the content to exist on more than one computer or hard drive at one time, and you may not make the tracks available over a network where it could be used by multiple computers at the same time.
- You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining licenses and licensing fees, if any are incurred, for the use of these recordings. These licenses and licensing fees may include, but may not be limited to, licenses from and licensing fees paid to CCLI, ASCAP, BMI, and/or SESAC.
- Purchases will be billed from ‘Omnisonic Media Group’ and/or ‘Loop Community’.
- Loop Community has the right to update product prices at any time without notice.
- The website, products, and services may be terminated without any notice.
- DIGITAL PRODUCTS: All sales are final and will not be refunded except in the event of a mistake on our part. If you are not fully satisfied, we will fix the product or exchange it for another of equal value.
- PHYSICAL PRODUCTS: All sales are final - refunds and returns are not available under any circumstances.
When You Upload Content for Sale or Distribution
- By uploading, you agree that you either own or have obtained all necessary permission to sell and distribute the content you are uploading. You are solely liable for any legal consequences of misrepresenting this information.
- By uploading Community Tracks, you agree that you have not used ANY samples from the original master recording, unless you own the original recording rights in full or have obtained permission from the copyright owner.
- You are giving us an exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable license to sell, distribute, license, broadcast, market and otherwise use your content in any way.
- Any stems you upload, or have previously uploaded, will not be sold or distributed by you on any other website.
- The license you grant us is perpetual and permanent and supersedes any future agreements, transfers with us or 3rd parties.
- We may choose to distribute your content at reduced rates, or for free, for marketing purposes.
- We can manage and sell licenses to others for the use of your content.
- You are liable both financially and otherwise for any claims against your content. We may disable your account and deduct any and all of your revenues in the settlement or resolution of those claims.
- We may transfer or sell our right/license to your content to other parties should we choose.
- If you choose to remove your account from Loop Community, all of your previously uploaded tracks are transferred to a generic user account owned and controlled by Loop Community and you forfeit all future income on sales of those tracks.
- Loop Community is not required to remove your tracks from the site for any reason.
Contributor Commissions and Payout Policies
- You will earn a commission based on the final price paid for your content according to the rates below. We may at times offer other rates for promotion or other reasons. Loop Community reserves the right to adjust rates at any time to match industry standards.
- Current Rate: 20%
- You will not earn any commission for the online streaming of your content from our (or our partner's) site.
- You may request payout of your earned revenues when your balance exceeds $100. You are responsible for any fees or charges in the delivery of your earnings.
- If there is a complaint regarding the quality or accuracy of your content, we have the right to deduct the earned commission for fixing and servicing the track in question. This includes a $30 administration fee, deducted from your account balance.
- If we need to refund or cancel an order for any reason, any commissions you earned from that order will be removed from your balance.
Credits & Subscription Services
- You are agreeing to a recurring billing program and understand that the automated billing will continue until you cancel it.
- Monthly Subscriptions require a 12-month commitment.
- By canceling your subscription, you forfeit any remaining download credits.
- Once you download the content from a subscription, it may not be refunded in whole or in part.
- Our subscriptions are not financing options or loans in any way.
- Credits expire 1 year after the last credit bundle purchase date.
- Credits may not be transferred or sold.
- Our Logo, name, brand, images, icons, color schemes, layout design, and related content are copyrighted and may not be used in any way without our written approval.