Click and Cues bleeding into the Track channel and into the House

Leading Worship

JRthom

12 months ago

I am using an iPad to run my tracks and in spite of the fact I have the internal audio out set to pan and not stereo, I still get a softer version of the click and cues track bleeding into the other chanel. It's particularly bad because you can also hear it in the house even though I am only sending the track side audio lead back to the board.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

mattslack

12 months ago

The first thing we'd recommend is to check your gain levels on youor soouondboard. Soometimes click bleed can be a result of having your gain too high on your click and tracks channels. Bring them down and at your soundboard, and reaise the master ouotput of your Prime device to compensate and see if that reduces the click bleed!

JRthom

12 months ago

Thanks for replying. The main issue is that the source track has the clicks and cues faintly in the background and I can't get a clean feed of pure track to the board so gain fluctuation and volume adjustments won't solve the main issue. I need for the left signal to be click/cues only, and the right signal to be pure track only.

How can I do this.

I've tried various devices and various tracks and have the same issue.

I have worship Saturday night so I'm praying for a solution ūüôŹūüŹľ

mattslack

11 months ago

Have you confirmed that you have the Pan settings set to Pan as opposed to Stereo? Prime will need to be set to Pan in order to send the audio properly. This will ensure that the click is in the left with the tracks in the right. Another possibility would be the cable you are using. Sometimes a fauly stereo breakout cable can result in less seperation between the two sides. We've not had any issues with bleed in the past that couldn't be solved by adjusting the gain of the levels in your soundboard. Check the settings and poossibly another cable, and let our team know!

PhilMil

2 months ago

I am using my iPad to run the tracks and unfortunately I am experiencing the same problem with the click and cues bleeding into the right side. I even disconnected the direct box with the click and cues (left side) from the mixer and had only the right side with the backing tracks plugged into the mixer and you can hear it faintly when the song begins. Once the music comes in, then you do not hear it anymore.

JRthom - did you ever get this resolved?

Bandmates

2 months ago

I too now have click and backing and ques on both channels. Was working fine now it's not. Any clues??

Thank you.

Ed

Bandmates

2 months ago

Have it set to Pan.....could it be stuck on stereo internally????

mattslack

2 months ago

If it's set to Pan, you should be good there. The other thing we'd recommend is to check your gain levels on your soouondboard. Often times, this type of bleed can be a result of having your gain too high on your click and tracks channels on your soundboard. lower the levels of these tracks at your soundboard, and reaise the master output on your Prime device to make up for this and see if that reduces the click bleed!