Click and Cues disappeared

Prime App

sbcworship

about 4 years ago (edited)

On easter we played our first couple songs using the Prime app and when we used the auto transition to start the 3rd song the click and cues no longer played on the app. We had to stop the app and go "all-natural" the rest of the service. After we finished I checked all of the songs in our set list and none of them would play the clicks and cues along with the track. I force closed the app, reopened it and it worked perfect for our second service. I was wondering if anyone else had any issues with the most recent update or if LC got any bug reports related to the error?
Derkerr

about 4 years ago

Hey Travis, We have had others experience the issue recently and are working to fix this. I apologize that this happened to you during a live set! Are you able to replicate the issue at all? If you experience this again, could you send a video of it to support@loopcommunity.com. What device are you using and what version of the device is it? We hope to have this resolved soon. Thanks for being a part of the community! -Derek, The LC Team
sbcworship

about 4 years ago

Thanks for reaching back out. I haven't been able to replicate it. Like I said, it worked perfect the 2nd service. I am using the new iPad (not the one they just announced, but the version before that). It is model MPGT2LL/A with iOS 11.2.6. If it happens again I will try and video it and get it to you. Thanks!
Derkerr

about 4 years ago

Thanks Travis! We appreciate it! -Derek, The LC Team
lhpoznanmd

about 4 years ago

Hey! I had the same problem on iPad Air with iOS 10.3 on last two sunday services. I had to reconnect audio interface to fix this. But during worship and in the middle of the song there is no place to disable and reconect anything... :(
Derkerr

about 4 years ago

Hey Szymon, I am sorry that you experienced the issues with PRIME. Our development team is looking into this. If you experience it again, try to get a video of it and send it to support@loopcommunity.com. Thanks for being a part of the community! -Derek, The LC Team
TannerSmith17

11 months ago

I have had this issue as well. Its always random and never in the same place. I've had it happen during a auto transition and when I mqnually start a track. Its worked perfect during rehearsals to go out during service. I saw this was posted 3 years ago but didnt see a resolution anywhere.

mattslack

11 months ago

Hey Tanner, sorry to hear this! We've not been able to replicate the issue here in order to resolve it. If you this is happening consitently for you, get a video of this if you can to send to our team and that will help us in tracking down the source of the issue. If we can find any trend in the scenarios where you experience this, that will also be a help!

christcov

11 months ago (edited)

We have experienced this several times over the last few months. We were going out of the headphone jack on our iPad (2019) and thought it might be something with that, so we switched to a iConnect audio interface (spliting out tracks, cues and click). This worked fine for 3 weeks so we thought the problem was solved. Last week we experienced the same issue in our second service, just lost the cues, nothing else. All worked fine during preservice rehersal and through the 1st service.

Like I said, this has happened for several months now, but it looks like it is related to the app, not to any interface. I wish we could provide more information, but when it fails in the middle of a service, you don't have time to troubleshoot... just scramble and go without. Please help!

Watershed

over 1 year ago

I also have been having an issue with this- during today's service we lost the click and cues. 2 weeks ago I lost the backing tracks but the click stayed in. Is is something to do with the length of time the app is open? I have been having the app running on my MacBook from the start of rehearsal through the service. Maybe I should do a restart somewhere in there?

mattslack

over 1 year ago

Unforutnately we've not come across this in the latest version. If you're able to replicate this issue, can you send us a video to support@Loopcommunity.com so we can get a closer look? If you can also include the specs of the device you are using that would be hlepful! Thanks for your patience as we look into this.

CTworship180

4 months ago (edited)

Well we just had a epic fail today in our live service. Pre-service rehearsal was no problem everything worked perfectly. During the last song after the sermon for the closing song I push play and the track would not advance on the timeline the click was going however the track would not advance. This sounds like if the app stands still without any use for a given time it freezes the ability to advance. I'm using an iPad Pro up-to-date on operating system with 500 GB. Has anyone else had this issue. I deleted the app and reloaded, everything works fine now however I'm very concerned that this will happen again. Any suggestions?

mattslack

4 months ago

Sorry to hear this! Can you tell us what song it was that did this? We will look into this further. It currently isn't something we've experienced or been able to replicate, but if you can email our support team at support@Loopcommunity.com the name of the specific track, hopefully we'll be able to pin point the issue!

CCCworship1048

about 2 months ago

still happening to us too!

mattslack

about 2 months ago

We'd love to look further into it with you! Email our team at support@Loopcommunity.com and we can set up a time to chat about this in more detail to get it running smoothly for ya.

Cat4evr

about 2 months ago

This has happened to me twice this month. Praise God both times it was during monring rehersal and both times on the 2nd song. So now I am very nervous. After morning rehersal I delete the 2nd song and re-add it back to the set. Thankfully I am new at this and do not do alot of editing (mainly key and maybe add an addtional chorus) to the tracks otherwise this would be more of a pain. But it still sucks. I thought it was device memory so I bought an external harddrive to house Loop, but not sure how to get it to the harddrive. :(

mattslack

about 2 months ago

Sorry to hear this! We've not been able to replicate the issue, so if you can email our team at support@loopcommunity.com, we'd love to schedule a call with you to get a closer look. Unfortunately there isn't a way to move tracks to an external hard drive with the way the Prime app works. Sorry for the inconvenience there, but reach out to our team and hopefully we can resolve the issue for you!

averymoody

about 1 month ago (edited)

Hey! We had the same issue using PRIME in our service tonight. We were going into our last song of our set and we had nothing. It was "playing" but nothing was coming through. It was extremely awkward situation that it put us in. This is the second time this has happened to us. What can fix this?

mattslack

about 1 month ago

Were you hearing the click and the cues just without the tracks? Sorry to hear you experienced that! Can you tell us which song it was that caused this?

pks

21 days ago

This is still happening. Happened to us two weeks ago during our live set. We had to kill the click and tracks and we only had drums and a keyboard. We have a small team. We made it work but it was really uncool haha. It has happened before as well. When it crossfades, the clicks and cues don't start on the following song but the tracks are still going.

mattslack

21 days ago

Sorry to hear this! Can you send an email to our team at support@loopcommunity.com to look further into it? If you can include the specific track you had the issue with, that would be helpful as well!