Producing Tracks

Creating loops for new songs

Producing Tracks

lsimonton

over 3 years ago (edited)

Hey all! I'm beginning to create some tracks for songs that aren't in the LC catalog right now. Are there any special steps to walk through before these songs can be accepted or am I free to upload whichever songs I please? Thanks!
Derkerr

over 3 years ago

Hey Levi, You are able to upload whatever you would like to your PRIME Cloud. At the top of the site you can click the blue Upload button and then click Upload to PRIME. Make sure your files are compressed into a zip file when you upload them to the site. If you want, you can also apply to be a Loop Community Producer and if you are accepted you will be able to upload and sell your tracks on our site. Let me know if you have any other questions! -Derek, The LC Team
lsimonton

over 3 years ago

Awesome. Thank you so much, Derek!
adamclarkthomas

about 3 years ago

Sorry to barge in and bump this ... but here I go! Side question on this topic - over the past couple years, I've created some tracks we play with in my worship team - I noticed in the contributor audition page that submissions need to be 100% original content - does that mean that I need to have personally written the song I submit, or can I submit tracks for a song that wasn't written by me?
sdpuckett

about 3 years ago

Hey Adam, The song doesn't need to be written by you, it just means that the stems have to be 100% created by you. It just prevents people from taking stems from other sources, uploading them on LC, and saying it's their own content.