Feature Requests

Creating Mashups - Creating seamless transitions

Feature Requests

Radiant-Church

5 days ago

Hello. This ministry tool has improved our worship, especially for a smaller church, allowed us to still have a full sound.

One thing we do a lot in our worship sets are mashups, going seamlessly between two different songs. We've been able to accomplish that with some songs, however the start and ending in the prime app, prevent a seamless transition in some cases.

Changing the start and end times help as well as the fade times, but it still not seamless. Is there are way to have the fade time and start times start within a section of the song, rather than be confined to the start and end sections?

Or is there a way to remove the start and end sections?

Drums With Dave

5 days ago

Maybe make a different arrangement of the song in prime. You can edit the arrangement to start where you want it to and then it could fade in there.

Radiant-Church

4 days ago

I have tried that. I have edited the arrangement of each song to start and end where we would like them too. However, the problem is the transition between the two songs. Because or the end and the start sections and even changing the start and end times, the tranisition is not smooth. At times it can be abrupt.

Hopefully I am explaining this correctly.

mattslack

4 days ago

Unfortunately there isn't a way to move or delete the start and end sections. Sorry for the trouble, but the closest you'd be able to get is by manipulating the Start Time and End Time parameters in the drop down beneath the transport controls. Then you can use the fade time along with the crossfade flow option to hopefully get close to the desired result!