Cues lost when connecting TRS cable

Prime App

coveworship

about 6 years ago (edited)

Hey all. So I created a custom guide track and uploaded the entire .ZIP song package to PRIME. Everything works perfectly when I test it on the iPad, until I plugin an 1/8" TRS jack to my speakers. All tracks and CLICK work fine but the CUES don't. I can pull out the TRS cable and hear the CUES, plug it back in and lose the CUES. What in the world is going on?? I've created many guide tracks before and never had this happen. I've tried deleting the track and re-loading it in PRIME setlist to no avail. I have not yet deleted the track completely from my account and re-uploaded it, because it does work, just not all the time. Any thoughts? FYI, all track volumes are 100%, master is up, nothing "solo". Thanks in advance!
mattmccoy

about 6 years ago

This is weird... it must have something to do with your TRS cable or Panning in iOS audio settings.
coveworship

about 6 years ago

It works for every other song I have every ran, including ones on the current setlist. I got a call from one of our other worship leaders about the problem with his ipad, and then I brought it up on mine and expereince the same problem. Two iPads, two different cables, same song. The cues signal that they are playing, but there is no audio from the CUES track.
mattmccoy

about 6 years ago

Whats the name of the song?
coveworship

about 6 years ago

Found in You - Bridge Intro by Vertical Church Band
mattmccoy

about 6 years ago

Looking into this... I hear what you're hearing.
coveworship

about 6 years ago

Thanks Matt
coveworship

about 6 years ago

Were you able to find any resolution to this?
mattmccoy

about 6 years ago

Hey Jon - Yes - the problem is that your cues are panned Right in the Cues file. You need to keep them centered.