Custom Markers

Prime App

jonhenderson

19 days ago

Hey everyone, I am having trouble editing markers for Goodness Of God. I purchased the tracks from multitracks.com and then uploaded them to the cloud. for certain sections where I try to add a marker on the one it moves it to the 3. So, essentially, about half of the cues for the song are two beats off. Is anyone else having a similar problem? Help me lol.

mattslack

18 days ago

We are working on an update that will allow you to set markers based on the beat instead of the measure. For the time being, you can use this workaround for split bars:

1) Go to your Prime Cloud settings and set the time signature to half of the actual signature (2/4 instead of 4/4, or 3/4 instead of 6/8) make sure to keep your tempo the same. https://loopcommunity.com/en-us/user/prime-tracks

2) Re-download the song from our servers. You can do that by clicking "add song", go to this song on the list, swipe left (iOS) or click the 3 dot option button (Mac), then click delete. You should get a confirmation that the song has been deleted and the checkmark that was beside the song name should disappear. After that, click "add song" again and add this song back into your setlist. You should see a loading bar beside the song, meaning it is downloading from our servers.

3) Set your markers. You'll be able to accommodate for the split bars this way.

4) Go into your Prime Cloud settings, change the time signature back to 4/4 or 6/8.

5) Re-download the song from our servers again. They should be correct!

Psalmist

4 days ago

Thank you. With some fiddling, via the new Beta-Mac version, I was able to get this to work. However, I had to make sure to Sync a couple more times (else the middle 2/4 version kept coming up).

ElBethelWorship

17 days ago

We are working on an update that will allow you to set markers based on the beat instead of the measure. For the time being, you can use this workaround for split bars:

1) Go to your Prime Cloud settings and set the time signature to half of the actual signature (2/4 instead of 4/4, or 3/4 instead of 6/8) make sure to keep your tempo the same. https://loopcommunity.com/en-us/user/prime-tracks

2) Re-download the song from our servers. You can do that by clicking "add song", go to this song on the list, swipe left (iOS) or click the 3 dot option button (Mac), then click delete. You should get a confirmation that the song has been deleted and the checkmark that was beside the song name should disappear. After that, click "add song" again and add this song back into your setlist. You should see a loading bar beside the song, meaning it is downloading from our servers.

3) Set your markers. You'll be able to accommodate for the split bars this way.

4) Go into your Prime Cloud settings, change the time signature back to 4/4 or 6/8.

5) Re-download the song from our servers again. They should be correct!

If Click Acent is turned on for the song, you'll want to turn that off for songs like this. If you don't, the acented click will eventually end up in the wrong spot. I've been using this method since I started using Prime with no problems!