Feature Requests

Custom Mix or Accompaniment Track feature?

Feature Requests

sing4theLord

about 4 years ago (edited)

Hi there, Could you please consider offering a custom mix feature in M4A or WAV format, like sites similar to yours? I don't have an iPad or iPhone, and I don't need the multitracks. I am basically interested in purchasing them in the formats above since I use them for performance tracks. Thank you and may the Lord bless your work!
JansonRoberts

about 4 years ago

Hey Lynda! Absolutely! We'd love to bring you custom mixes just like MultiTracks.com. We'll be rolling this out VERY soon so that you'll be able to choose your mix prior to purchase as well as the key. Hope this helps! =)
sing4theLord

almost 4 years ago

Hi there Janson, and thank you for your reply. :) Once you mix them, will you be able to purchase in WAV or M4A for about the same price? I can't use the app ones (usually about $20 each for master trax), and at $35 or so for a multitrack it is quite high for me. A $10, $12, or $14 custom mix that I can use as accompaniment would be great and much easier on a tight budget.
JansonRoberts

almost 4 years ago

Hey Lynda, The priceline for these items aren't yet worked out, but there will only be one flat price for the product and it will be WAVs only. We won't offer a cheaper M4A option. Thanks!
sing4theLord

over 3 years ago

Hi again, not trying to be pesky but has a date been set as to when the Custom Mix feature will be available? Thanx in advance. :)
JansonRoberts

over 3 years ago

Hey Lynda! Not yet. We're still looking into this feature and are hoping to implement sometime in 2018. Thanks!
sing4theLord

over 3 years ago

Happy New Year to all! Any more news on a possible release date for a "custom mix" feature?
sing4theLord

about 3 years ago

I hope I'm not beating a dead horse, but now that one of your competitors is offering accompaniment tracks, have you considered this? I have many songs on here I'd love to just purchase for accompaniment only. :)
sing4theLord

almost 3 years ago

Still waiting on a reply to this. It's hard to pay $35 just for an accompaniment track. :(