Custom Track wait time

Prime App

RogerLeonhardt

about 5 years ago (edited)

Has anyone ran into a large time gap between the time you upload a custom track and the time you can access it? Sometimes it takes 5 mins and other times it takes a day. Sometimes, when time is of the essence, I am needing it for a service but do not know if it will be accessible in time.
thecrossingchurch

about 5 years ago

I have. We purchased about $100 in tracks for Easter Production two weeks before Easter. I had to pull music from our Easter set last minute - simply because Prime failed to upload tracks. Support's only assistance with this issue was to tell me to reupload the tracks - which just meant more waiting (3-5 days between responses), with no change. Loop Community's Prime is a really great concept product; but totally unreliable for live production.
mattmccoy

about 5 years ago

Hi Donnie, Thanks for the encouragement. We're always working hard in making PRIME the best it can be. Most of the upload problems come from users not uploading the correct file types or naming their files correctly. Typically, Custom PRIME content is available within 30 minutes of uploading. We're continually working on the uploader to make it more rock solid. Please keep your feedback coming - we're definitely listening! Matt
RogerLeonhardt

about 5 years ago

Mine was close. I uploaded three tracks. Two were available after a day and a half, only a few hours before midweek practice. The last one, I had to mix down to a split-track mp3 and run it from Planning Center for our mid-week practice with the choir. I uploaded it again the next day with the word "new" tagged on the end and it was available in 5 minutes. The first one still hasn't come through and it has been almost a week. The one that did not go through was WAV. The ones that did were M4As.
thecrossingchurch

about 5 years ago

Matt, I'm really not sure how your system works, nor do I assume to have any knowledge of it - but m4a and WAV are pretty much the standard. Your uploader doesn't state that there are any limitations or wrong track names. And every time LC Prime has failed for me, my track names were identical. In fact, each time the tracks that didn't work and started working - usually resulted in reuploading the same file 2-3 times.