Difference between paid tracks

Prime App

Piphowell2504

over 5 years ago (edited)

Hello all. I absolutely love this site. I have brought a few tracks and the time line at the top on the $9.99 tracks are colourful and can tap on sections to go back to a part. But when paying for the $12.99 tracks the time line goes all grey and cant go to different parts of the song as it's just one whole track? Do I need to do something on a computer to change that? Tho I don't have ableton. Why is it different between the two? Sorry meant to add this is on the PRIME App on a ipad mini 2? Many thanks Pip
nickjmcclure

over 5 years ago

Hey, Pip! Glad you're loving LC. It's a great place. You'll have to forgive me; I'm not a big Prime user, so I might not have a useful response. But I've been a Contributor for a few years, so maybe I can help. (And at the very least, I can bump the topic by commenting!) It could just be that whoever produced the particular tracks you bought as Split Tracks ($12.99) didn't embed markers while the producer of the Prime tracks ($9.99) did. Contributors aren't required to add them, though many of us do it habitually as a matter of convenience to everyone. It would be nice if the Prime app had a feature to add custom markers. But for now, you might just want to get in touch with the Contributor and see if they'll add markers. Hope this helps.
mattmccoy

over 5 years ago

Hey All - It's possible the tracks you purchased don't have Section Markers yet. Email support@loopcommunity.com with your order number and we'll add Section Markers to those songs. All of our tracks should have them, but it's possible that we missed a few when we updated our entire catalog with them. Let us know! Matt
piphowell

over 5 years ago

Thank you guys for the replys. Matt I emailed the support a few weeks ago with the order number and titles etc The same day I think of putting this up as I read somewhere else to do a email. But no response from them yet. Possibly they might of forgotten and that's understandable. But what is really the main difference between them really, the $9.99 - $12.99 and the $14.99 (I think and depends on if it's a premier version from the artist and the price goes up, which is understandable) but if you just use Prime App is it worth going to the $12.99 version? Sorry for the questions. With the $9.99 versions do all of them split the main track and the click + cue track separately. Thank you again. Pip
mattmccoy

over 5 years ago

No - $9.99 version is all you need if you only use PRIME. $12.99 is if you want the download AND the PRIME version. Send an email again - it must not have come in...
Piphowell2504

over 5 years ago

Thanks Matt. I will do. I'll find it now and resend it. Thank you for all your help