Edit song / edit markers

Prime App

brathaJoe

over 2 years ago (edited)

So in edit song mode when you try to edit the markers must it be for your own song that you uploaded or can it be for any song that you buy on prime? My reason for asking is because I can edit the markers for songs in prime, this is for the songs I didn't upload. I need help. :)
Derkerr

over 2 years ago

Hey Joe, You can only edit the markers in a track that you uploaded into your PRIME Cloud. Currently you can only edit the arrangement on an App Track you purchased on our site, not the section markers. We are looking at this for a future update. Hope this helps! Thanks for being a part of the community! -Derek, The LC Team
SamRitter

about 1 month ago

Just checking in to see if editing markers on App tracks is still in the works.

Thanks.

mattslack

about 1 month ago

It remains that you can only edit the markers of custom tracks. Any track purchased from Loop will have the section markers placed permenantly to ensure that the arrnagement displayed by the markers is correct for everyone who has purchased the track from us. Again, you can get around this by purchasing the file download and then uploading it as a custom track and placing the markers yourself! Sorry for any trouble, but let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Hugotonag

12 days ago

It remains that you can only edit the markers of custom tracks. Any track purchased from Loop will have the section markers placed permenantly to ensure that the arrnagement displayed by the markers is correct for everyone who has purchased the track from us. Again, you can get around this by purchasing the file download and then uploading it as a custom track and placing the markers yourself! Sorry for any trouble, but let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Bummer. Just upgraded thinking we could edit markers. Small churches can't afford the download tracks especially when starting new. Being able to shorten endings and interludes would be huge for us. Would appreciate some way to be able to do this.

chumrock

almost 2 years ago

you guys have to fix this because whats the point in having it if you can't mark the section that you want to loop please fix this.
eldavi614

12 days ago

Hello everybody,

I have a problem. well, I don't know if it is like that or not.But when i am going to edit the songs for my sets sometines I wish i could like arrange the song in a way that for example we are playing the chorus of the song a maybe we want to play another song after that when I try to edit the song it lets me change or delete parts of the the song except the beginning or the ending.It is there any way to do that?

mattslack

11 days ago

Unfortunately, there is no way to remove the start and end sections completely. However, you can adjust the lenght of these sections by changing the start and end time perameters. These can be found next to the transport controls in the Prime app. Sorry for any inconvenience there, but let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!