Producing Tracks

Exporting Loops

Producing Tracks

taylorholt

over 9 years ago (edited)

Okay I have made a loop in Logic and I bounced the files from there splitting the vocal cues and the rest of the audio and imported them into Ableton. They work perfect on my computer but when I give those tracks to my friend and he imports them to Ableton the timing is off. The bpm and settings are all the same, is there something else that I am missing that would be causing this?
mike

Make sure he has 'Auto Warping' turned off in his preferences before he imports the clips.

mattmccoy

Yep, try turning "Auto Warping" off...  or turn the indivual warp activator switch off.

Also... are they WAV or MP3 files?

CalebMillsVCC

almost 8 years ago

I'm having trouble with the "exporting audio/video" function. I just build myself a loop, and I need to export the audio into one loop track instead of all of the tracks that I've recorded individually. I already exported my CUES track, but when I go to export the rest of the song, it's either export the MASTER and get no sound at all, or export each individual track and set it up as a MultiTrack. Is there a way for me to consolidate all of the recorded tracks that I have into one single loop track that I can insert into my set lists? PLEASE HELP!