expression pedal

Looptimus

jcfreak82

over 5 years ago (edited)

I have purchased a volume pedal on amazon. I have calebrated the pedal like the instructional video says. The pedal still will not work with the looptimus or prime. Can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Octob3r

over 5 years ago

What pedal did you get
jcfreak82

over 5 years ago

It's a quik lok volume pedal. Do I have to get a specific one?
Octob3r

over 5 years ago

I'm pretty sure that it's designed for linear volume pedals. Something like Ernie ball Jr. Or mission.
jcfreak82

over 5 years ago

Ok, I just bought a different one that was waaaay more expensive and it still didn't work:/ what kind of pedal do you use and how exactly do you plug it in? I'm totally new to all of these things:/
mattmccoy

about 5 years ago

Hey Nick - did you end up getting the Expression pedal to work? If not, shoot us an email to support@loopcommunity.com and we'll help you get going!
Octob3r

about 5 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/LoopCommunity/videos/837158836310719/ Try this...
Choi

about 3 years ago

Hello, I have a question. I have an extra Erniball Volume Pedal Jr so I connected it with my Looptimus. Everything works in the way it should. However, whenever I press global stop on my looptimus, I hear really a high feedback through the main speakers. In order to avoid the feedback, I always fade out completely with my volume pedal first then - press global stop - trigger my next song. Is this happening because I'm using a volume pedal? If I use an expression pedal, will I not hear the feedback?