Expression pedal midi mapping

Looptimus

muzikmann81

almost 3 years ago (edited)

I have to midi map my worship sets to use the pads and cross fade into songs. Once I started doing this the expression pedal stopped working. I’ve calibrated it several times and made sure it was “ON” in prime but it won’t adjust. When I click on MIDI to assign the master volume and move the expression up and down nothing gets assigned. I have the original looptimus. Any suggestions? Thanks all, Brad
Derkerr

almost 3 years ago

Hey Brad, What expression pedal are you using? Make sure it is not a volume pedal. Looptimus can only be used with expression pedals. If you have a different cable you can try it with, I would suggest that as well to see if it's the cable. If you are still experiencing issues, let us know! Hope this helps! -Derek, The LC Team
muzikmann81

almost 3 years ago

Using an M-Audio EX-P. Was working fine until I started mapping various parts of individual tracks (Bridge, Chorus, End, etc.)
Derkerr

almost 3 years ago

Hey Brad, That is a great expression pedal and it shouldn't experience any issues with PRIME and Looptimus. Here are some things to try: 1. Clear your MIDI mappings in PRIME. To do this, click MIDI, then Erase, then Okay. Then you can start over with your mappings. 2. Factory reset your Looptimus. Here is a video on how to do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoepIsTwvn0. 3. If you have a Looptimus with two 1/4" jacks on it, make sure that the expression pedal is plugged into the silver jack, not the gold jack. Hope this helps! Let us know if you are still experiencing issues with it! -Derek, The LC Team
muzikmann81

almost 3 years ago

Derek, Thanks for the quick responses. I'll work on it this evening and update you. -Brad
muzikmann81

almost 3 years ago

It worked, just needed to reset the looptimus. Thanks again Derek
Derkerr

almost 3 years ago

Awesome Brad! Happy looping! -Derek, The LC Team