expression pedal?

Looptimus

PastorShaun.H

over 7 years ago (edited)

I'm looking for a good not cheap bu inexpensive expression pedal to run through looptimus and ableton. any suggestions? thanks in advance!
KyleFulks

over 6 years ago

Hey everyone, I see this discussion is a bit old but figured I would ask anyways... I just received my looptimus last week (love it so far!) as well as the M-Audio EX-P expression pedal. It seems that the pedal is being quite flaky. I am running it in pad mode through an iphone 5s and every time I change the 'instrument' or the iPhone turns off the volume will not turn down when I press down the pedal. Perhaps I recieved a bad pedal? Has anyone else had any issues with their expression pedals while running loop mode with an iphone? Thanks!
Samperez1926

over 4 years ago

Im having trouble getting my Proline volume peal to work with my looptimus and prime. Any suggestions?
JoeyVaughn

over 4 years ago

Hey Aundres, what is your setup? I have mine running through the Ernie Ball VPJR With a TRS Split cable with the right channel (ring) in the "Input" and Left (tip) in the "output".

IMG_2043.jpg

Samperez1926

over 4 years ago

i don't have an ernie ball jr volume i have a proline with a quarter out. but its not syncing
JoeyVaughn

over 4 years ago

Oh ok, sorry about that. Well, it is a reversed Polarity capable cable so you should have no problem with it. Does it have the TRS jack or is a mono jack? That might be the issue if it is not a TRS tip on the jack.
musicmylife01

about 4 years ago

Due to the suggestions of many about the Ernie Ball Jr. 25k pedal, I'm planning to buy it as an expression pedal for PRIME. Am I supposed to get the Active or Passive? I'm a little confused on those. (I'm new) Thanks!