GarageBand for ipad

Ableton

jfriedman93n3h

almost 6 years ago (edited)

Does anyone know if GarageBand for ipad has the ability to assign your tracks to multiple outputs,I.e. Have click on one channel, tracks on two stereo channels, cues on another channel? Thanks, Jon
dspille

almost 6 years ago

The iPad and iPhone only have one stereo output channel, so no.
jfriedman93n3h

almost 6 years ago

Thanks, Dennis!
JansonRoberts

almost 6 years ago

Hey guys, Currently, we are looking at that for a new PRIME version to be coming soon. Thanks for the ideas and input! - Janson
jfriedman93n3h

almost 6 years ago

Very cool, looking forward to this. I had some other ideas regarding this. With the intent of using the multiple outputs with an audio interface it would be nice to have a fader for each track, I.e. Click, vocal cues, stereo left and right tracks that would allow you to assign to a bus and also pan the tracks on the track/bus any way you want. Also in regards to adding locators to custom tracks wil there be anyway to get four beat count in if you start from a specific part of a song, say a verse or chorus? Thanks again, I know I ask a lot of questions.
JansonRoberts

almost 6 years ago

Hey Jonathan, Right now, we are also working on a crossfade option within PRIME, but not a fader for each track. That's interesting and I will definitely pass that along to the development team. As for the four beat count in...that's also something I'll pass along to the development team. Thanks for the input! - Janson
jfriedman93n3h

almost 6 years ago

Very cool, looking forward to this. I had some other ideas regarding this. With the intent of using the multiple outputs with an audio interface it would be nice to have a fader for each track, I.e. Click, vocal cues, stereo left and right tracks that would allow you to assign to a bus and also pan the tracks on the track/bus any way you want. Also in regards to adding locators to custom tracks wil there be anyway to get four beat count in if you start from a specific part of a song, say a verse or chorus? Thanks again, I know I ask a lot of questions.