Group Scenes

Ableton

chackyjazz

about 7 years ago (edited)

Hello, Is there any way to group Scenes? Let me clarify, I have watched the videos about "Creating a master Master Loop Library" and the video about "How to be spontaneous with Band Cues" The first video approaches having 1 scene for each individual song. The second video approaches having as many scenes are necessary for each seccion of ONE song. So for ONE song I can have 5 scenes (for example Intro, Verse 1, Chorus, Bridge, Outro) I would like to do both (Create Master Loop Library and Be Spontaneous with Band Cues), so if my repertorie is (for example) 10 song and each one have 5 scenes (sections) I will need to have 50 scenes. I don't know if there is a better way of doing it.... In this context I ask, is there any way to group scenes within a song so I only expand them when necessary? That way I will only see 10 scenes at the begining (10 songs) and expand just the scenes for the song I will play at the moment. Does this makes sense to you? Regards from Panama Erick Florez
mattmccoy

about 7 years ago

Hey Erick! Totally makes sense - unfortunately, you cannot group scenes together. My Ableton session has about 1000+ scenes. Matt
nlsn

about 7 years ago

Hey Matt, When you open that Session, does take a bit to load all the files? If so, how long?
mattmccoy

about 7 years ago

about 45 seconds
chackyjazz

about 7 years ago

Wow! Thanks for your reply Matt.