HELP!!!!

Ableton

kferris

over 7 years ago (edited)

Really needing to figure a way to make running sound easier for my particular volunteer sound guys. Sundays service was debacles by super simple sound errors. Couple questions... In ableton... can i assign one channel (Say Click) to multiple outputs? I'm thinking of running out of the back of the interface directly into headphone amps with click and cues to take that away form the sound guys. If not...i can build a chord...one TRS to 4 TRS to send the same signal to all headphone amps. It's short throw from my interface to all of the headphone amps. (see pic) Thinking of doing this with the cues as well. Does anyone run everything through an interface and then just give a left and right to the sound guy? I can run sound from my iPad ...but..i have enough going on....uggg

Board_1.JPG

audiblelighthouse

about 7 years ago

Kent here's out portable low cost setup. The click and cues don't go to the FOH they go straight into the first mixer then routed to second through that mixers monitor send. Hope it helps http://youtu.be/-imOEcc2Fzs
kferris

about 7 years ago

That's a cool set up.. i may end up going that route Thank you.
audiblelighthouse

about 7 years ago

We are moving into a permanent facility and won't be there anymore but it definately served us well for the 6 months we met in the hotel ballroom. We were able to streamline setup to about 1.5 hours for everything. If the click or cues are too loud or soft for a particular song I just double click the wav file and adjust the volume of that file in the sample editor window during rehearsal then we are set.
chackyjazz

about 7 years ago

Thanks for the video Jonathan I have not viewed it yet since I am at work but I will do as soon as I arrive home. We are a "old church", and I am looking for ways to restructure the Worship Ministry. This tech ideas /examples are very helpful. We all one whole church, one whole kingdom. It is wonderful we have this community to help us each other. Regards from Panama, Panama Erick Florez @eflorezpty