Sound & Tech Team

Help with markers on my own tracks

Sound & Tech Team

rubio_928

almost 2 years ago (edited)

SO i recently bought the track Victory by Hillsong Worship from multitracks.com, and i uploaded it to my prime cloud. The time of the song is 4/4 however in one part of the song, a "tag" doesn't last a full measure and ultimately it makes the synchronization of the markers and tracks be off by half a measure from the bridge on. I know this might sound stupid, but is there a way to include different time measures so I could be able to have greater customization ability so in turn I could assign accurate markers to the song? Is there a way to remedy this? I attached an image of what I mean, like be able to set up a marker in the middle of a measure where the arrow is.

IMG_6914.jpg

Derkerr

almost 2 years ago

Hey Abner, Currently PRIME cannot recognize time signature changes in a song. There also isn't a way to add a section marker on a specific beat and not at the beginning of a measure. We are working on both of these things and we hope to add these features in a future update. Sorry I couldn't be of more help! Let me know if you have any other questions. -Derek, The LC Team