How to bring the LC track into Ableton

Ableton

joelherbert

over 4 years ago (edited)

Hey guys, I am running a set this weekend for the first time off of Ableton Live instead of PlaybackPro, because I need more flexibility. I have 3 tracks from Multitracks that are spaced throughout the set list, and then one from Loop Community. The LC one is Audrey Assad's "Even Unto Death," and it's falling between One Thing Remains and Great Are You Lord. I can't get the LC track to drop in and all the tracks to just be where they are supposed to be. I can manually bring each track in, but then everything is out of sync, as if I just had a bunch of wav files from a project and threw them together indiscriminately... is there not a simple way to just drop the entire MT into Ableton between two other songs and everything just sync up?
mattmccoy

over 4 years ago

Hey Joel, Hold Shift to select all the tracks in Live's File Browser, then hold Command as you drag and drop them into Arrangement View. You'll need to make sure there is room in between the songs though, so you'll need to move your third song down the timeline first.
cloysing

about 4 years ago

Joel - I'm brand new to Ableton as well and having the same issue. When I select ALL my LC tracks and hold Command as I drag and drop in Arrangement View, they all come down at different points in the song. (as if they are not starting from the beginning). It seems so easy watching your tutorials - ha! But can't get past step one! Ideas?
mattmccoy

about 4 years ago

Make sure "Auto-Warp Long Samples" is turned OFF in your Ableton Preferences.
cloysing

about 4 years ago

THANK YOU!