iConnectivity iConnect + Looptimus + iPad SETUP

Looptimus

vegardgi

over 4 years ago (edited)

Hi, I've just bought the Looptimus pedal and iConnect 4+ and intent to use them as Matt does here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubj_4uaeyHs The iConnect works perfectly with Prime on the iPad with multi out. The Looptimus also works 100% on its own getting recognized by Prime on the iPad. BUT hooking all the devices up like on the youtube video does not work. That is hooking up the Looptimus through the iConnect. Soooo, my question is, do I need to do something in the iConfig iConnect Audio4+ setup to map MIDI to any ports? Or is it supposed to be plug and play? Thanks! Vegard
mattmccoy

about 4 years ago

The logo will not show up since the main device connected to the iPad is the iconnect.
Klemus1

about 4 years ago

Have you tried hooking a computer up to the same port and checking it? It seems unlikely but it could be a midi routing issue with the iConnect. You can check that in the iConnects config software
joshlbaker

about 4 years ago

I was using a soft step with prime and the iConnect and it was doing the same thing. It would work for a short while but then it would stop connecting to prime. So I reached out to iConnect and they suggested going into audio info tab in iConnectivity iConfig and set the clock source to the iPad USB port. I did that and everything worked.