Feature Requests

Idea for Prime App

Feature Requests

rubio_928

almost 4 years ago (edited)

Im not sure if this is the place to voice this idea, however i think it would be really cool if in a future update the app allowed the user to mute certain tracks or stems for particular portions of the song. It would be really neat because then it would give people like me the ability to create a downtime after a song, to just encourage prayer and spontaneous worship. Essentially i would add a verse to the end of a song like "What a Beautiful Name" and then for this particular added section, mute mute the drums, electric guitars and just have like the pad and piano going. Having a particular portion set preset without having to click a certain portion of the song and then trying to mute them manually while in live. Im not sure if i make myself clear. BTW I love this site and the app. It has allowed me a quick and easy way to bring newer music that I was dying to play in our church without the extensive or elaborate setup.
mattmccoy

almost 4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback - love this idea!
tsho08

almost 4 years ago

Good idea...... Almost as good as being able to run clock out of the app....maybe even MIDI notes and PC.....
dlester2k1

almost 4 years ago

I've seen in other software the ability to have presets that you could set ahead of time to set volumes of each track. I believe there were 3 presets for each song. You could have one set for your normal levels; one set for low dynamic worship like you're describing above, and maybe one where just drums and bass volume is up. With the click of a button you could switch the volume of all your tracks to your preset levels and then go back to normal levels with another click. Just a thought...