Insert marker in middle of a measure

Ableton

jathan

about 3 years ago (edited)

I'm pretty sure I've done this before...when I didn't want to...and it actually caused problems for me, but now I'd like to actually use this "feature" if possible. While editing the markers on a file I uploaded I want to move one of my markers to beat 3 of a 4/4 measure. Currently, it keeps snapping to the beginning of the bar. Is this possible?
Derkerr

about 3 years ago

Hey Jathan, We are hoping to add this for a future update, but currently markers can only be added to the beginning of the bar. Hope this helps! -Derek, The LC Team
cotw_worship

over 2 years ago

Is this feature even in development? I have more than 10 different songs that I would like to add to Prime but can't because one or more sections fall in the middle of a measure. I would be more than happy to be a beta tester for this feature if it is in the works. I keep finding more and more songs have mid measure changes and trying to use the tracks in Prime without the sections is tough since you an't change the arrangement.
RedTree

16 days ago

I'd really like to see this feature too - this is a massive pain for us. We're now going to have to shut off cues mid-song in order to make things work correctly. That's hoping it doesn't get missed.