Producing Tracks

Instrumentals anyone?

Producing Tracks

nlsn

over 7 years ago (edited)

I have some tunes that are just instrumentals. They're not even familiar hymns or necessarily religious in nature, but are either all my original compositions and/or arrangements of tunes done by someone else. At my church, I would envision them being used in isolated places like transitions from beginning of service into the opening tune of worship, or maybe during prayer time when volume comes down but you don't necessarily want the mood to drop in intensity. Maybe the AV ministry in a large church would like something more cinematic to go with one of their productions? If I uploaded something like this, where would I put it? How do I complete the accompanying online forms? Do you think it is a marketable product?
nlsn

over 7 years ago

Wow... 27 views and,... ::: crickets chirping :::
kferris

over 7 years ago

I think if they were in certain keys and had a vibe that worked....i would use them. We have an offsite location where we do Youth Group and I have created instrumental stuff for their pre-service prayer...
nlsn

over 7 years ago

Thanks for replying, Kent. What is considered a good key? I'm a drummer. They're all the same to me.