Live triggering scenes twice

Ableton

JohnnyC3

about 3 years ago (edited)

Whether I'm using Looptimus or just the space bar on my computer, Live is double triggering scenes randomly. It doesn't happen every time, but it can happen at inopportune times. It's happened in worship services a few times now, and it throws the entire band off when they here "Intro 2, 3, 4", and "Intro 2, 3, 4" again. Sometimes, we all catch it. Sometimes, we don't, but I can't figure out how to keep it from doing this. Any thoughts?
Derkerr

about 3 years ago

Hey John, Do you have two MIDI controllers connected to your Mac? -Derek, The LC Team
JohnnyC3

about 3 years ago

No. Just the looptimus. Ableton will double trigger even when I'm setting up scenes for Sundays with no controller hooked up at all. It's really frustrating.
Derkerr

about 3 years ago

Hey John, Sorry to hear that! That means it isn't because of the Looptimus then. I'm not sure why this would be happening. Have you reached out to Ableton about this issue? You could also post about it in the Ableton Worship Sounds Facebook group and say that you are experiencing your scenes triggering twice when you set up scenes, and see if anyone has any ideas. You can join the group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/abletonworshipsounds. Thanks for being a part of the community! -Derek, The LC Team