Looking for a "Vissual Metronome" Sonar calls it a "BIG TIME Window"

Ableton

Woodsglen

over 3 years ago (edited)

I've looked all over for a "Visual Metronome" that would run off the time clock in a "Window" you can position anywhere on the screen ( and drag the size larger or smaller ) . Cakewalk has a window called "BIG TIME".. The measures count with a running time code and there's a big red bar that sweeps back and forth in time. Does anyone know of anything like this. It's perfect for playing live and not needing a click track. http://loopcommunity.com/sites/default/files/blocks/BIG_TIME.jpg Thank you WG

BIG_TIME.jpg

JansonRoberts

over 3 years ago (edited)

Hey Wayne, I've thought of this idea before, but not sure how good it would be or how it would work. I'm also not aware of any plugins or anything that you'd be able to use for ProPresenter or in Ableton Live to use as a display. Great idea, though! =)
Woodsglen

over 3 years ago

It's really great. I use it in Sonar ( cakewalk) when I produce tracks for my choir. I've got the time and beats counting off on a monitor )( place the window where ever you want ) I do a lot with Ableton now and wanted to have something like that to go with it. We'll keep looking.....