Feature Requests

Looptimus blank bank template - PDF

Feature Requests

Deadphish

about 7 years ago (edited)

Hello everybody, I am new to the community and just got a Looptimus. I love it. I think it is Great. I had to make a blank template of all the banks so I could remember all the commands I have set for each bank. It only took a few minutes with pages then I exported it out as a PDF. I was going to try and attach it if anybody is interested or if somebody has already done a better version can somebody please let me know. Well I guess I couldn't upload a PDF so I converted each page to a separate ping file. It only let me put one image so I put the first page the other pages are the same just with the other bank #'s labeled on them. If I'm putting this in the wrong place or if somebody would like the rest of the pages in a PDF please send me a message and I can send it to you or post it in the appropriate place. Thanks Everybody and I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place. I am very new to this, Aaron

Looptimus_Template.png

mattmccoy

about 7 years ago

are you using this to print / write labels for each button?
Deadphish

about 7 years ago

Hi Matt, I just use it for reference until I memorize what I have programed each bank to. I print a double sided sheet with banks 1-8 labeled and laminate it so I can write in each function each button is assigned to with a dry erase pen. I print another double sided sheet with banks 9-16 and a third sheet with 17-20 on one side and the [ ] bank on the back. That way I can have a quick cheat sheet on 3 laminated pages I can read easily. Does that make sense? By the way I love the Looptimus. Thanks for all the hard work, Aaron