Looptimus disconnecting from Ableton

Ableton

danielloosmusic

over 6 years ago (edited)

Hey I Have just started to use looptimus again after some time. I had got it through kick starter and tried using it with ableton live9 on an older computer and was having trouble with it disconnecting on its own after i stared my song set. I would set it up in ablton settings and assign it to what i wanted it to control (like markers, stop, metronome etc..) It would work for the first trigger or two then when i would trigger the next song or want to kill the track it would not respond. I thought because My macbook pro was running pretty slow it was just trying to process too much and would cause ablton to error in some way. I had just purchased a new Mac book pro with plenty of ram and processing power and hoped this issue would be in the past but the problem persists. I have tried using a new usb cable but am still having the same problem. the only thing that seems to help is to unplug then replug in the usb but then its back to working for the first couple triggers and back to not working. Any suggestions?
mattmccoy

over 6 years ago

Hey Daniel, if you're still having trouble - feel free to email support@loopcommunity.com and we'll help you out!
robinecarter

over 6 years ago

FYI, I'm having the identical problem with mine. Running on a brand new Macbook Pro. Today it seemed that when I hit the "6" button in Pad mode is when it would die.... I'll email support, but in case anyone else is experiencing this too...
mattmccoy

over 6 years ago

Very strange. If it keeps acting up, email support and we will definitely take care of you.