Looptimus not responding

Looptimus

mjohnson

almost 6 years ago (edited)

So twice now I have plugged my Looptimus into my mac to get ready for a worship set and I can't get the looptimus to respond. It 'turns on' but it doesn't seem to register when I push buttons. The first time, I restarted my computer and it began to work, but the second time that did nothing. I have checked and rechecked the settings in ableton for the controller and it all seems to be fine. Am I missing something obvious?
mattmccoy

almost 6 years ago

Hey Matt, I would try a hard reset of the pedal first. Then I would check to see if your Mac is seeing Looptimus. Look in MIDI devices under the Audio/MIDI setup window of your Mac. Also, go to "About This Back" Click on System Report. Click on USB and see if Looptimus is listed there. If it's still not working, email us at support@loopcommunity.com and we'll definitely take care of you! Matt
tayfo21

almost 4 years ago

Did anyone ever figure out this problem? I have been using looptimus for a while now and has worked fine until recently. It works sometimes and some times doesn't. I've done the hard reset and I even have a second looptimus that is doing the exact same thing. I thought maybe the computer needed to be updated but it still does it. I've switched cables also.
mattmccoy

almost 4 years ago

Hey Taylor, Shoot us an email at support@loopcommunity.com and we'll look into it for you.