Looptimus Pad Mode - How do you play minor chords?

Looptimus

josh.davis.12177

almost 5 years ago (edited)

I'm thinking about purchasing the Looptimus pedal for the initial purpose of using "Pad Mode" MY QUESTION: Is it possible to play the relative minor chord in a particular key using the pedal? For example: If I'm playing in the key of C, can the Looptimus play an Am chord on the fly? The online demonstration only featured major chords. Come on you smart Millennials, help a middle aged bald man out. :) Dave
thejimturner

over 4 years ago

I'm pretty sure the chords are just the Root and 5th of the chord. If not, than the 2,3 and 6 chords will be minor (b, c and f notes). If you are wanting to play chords, though, you should check out Dream Foot. I use it all the time and I love it. Probably will do what you are wanting to do more efficiently.
thejimturner

over 4 years ago

I'm pretty sure the chords are just the Root and 5th of the chord. If not, than the 2,3 and 6 chords will be minor (b, c and f notes). If you are wanting to play chords, though, you should check out Dream Foot. I use it all the time and I love it. Probably will do what you are wanting to do more efficiently.