Logic & MainStage

Mainstage Button Highlight in Layout

Logic & MainStage

nicklawmusic

about 8 years ago (edited)

I'm trying to figure out how, when a value is pressed (for example, when the Cycle is switched ON) the button on Mainstage can stay highlighted, rather than flash shortly. It would help our drummer visually incase something is muted or cycling, which - at the moment - we can't tell.
mrdister

Nicklaw- As long as the first assignment of the button (Edit mode) is not assigned to momentary behavior, it should stay lit until you press it again. So just make sure the momentary box isn't checked at the bottom once you click the button in Edit mode. Here's a screenshot of my cycle button highlighted until I press it again
nicklawmusic

I thought it might have something to do with that but every time I clicked that button, when I went away and came back, it would have reset itself to Momentary Behaviour... did that make sense? Are you running 2.2.2?
mrdister

Yeah I'm running 2.2.2. You can disable the Momentary checkbox entirely for a button by going to Layout mode, clicking the button, and changing the 'Type' from 'Note On/Off' to 'Single Value' with a random number of 114 or something similar. Then you won't even have the checkbox in Edit mode.