Mainstage Template

Ableton

tsho08

over 7 years ago (edited)

Does anyone out there have a mainstage template where they are running both loops with click and cues plus have virtual instruments play at the same time? I want to run loops but I also want to play with my loops.
tsho08

over 7 years ago

nevermind I had it done I was just dumb and had it muted........
tsho08

over 7 years ago

since I made a topic I should just use it. How would people feel about downloading a mainstage template that does both loops and playing live at the same time? View image below...

screen_shot_2013-10-07_at_5.04.02_pm.png

tsho08

over 7 years ago

forgot screen shots save a .png files.

screen_shot_2013-10-07_at_5.04.02_pm.jpg

kferris

over 7 years ago

I haven't ventured into Mainstage land as of yet... but it sounds like something I would be interested in. So it could do keyboard and/or vocal effects as well as run loops ?
tsho08

over 7 years ago

yeah man! That's what the picture above is. I have all the loops running on top and on the bottom I have keyboards. You can do the same for guitar, run loops and then run amps/pedals through it. It's a great purchase. You can actually get mainstage without having logic. Just $30!
tsho08

over 7 years ago

I made it look better after.

screen_shot_2013-10-08_at_10.37.52_pm.png

mrdister

over 7 years ago

Travis, Just saw your template. This is gnarly. Great work!
tsho08

over 7 years ago

Thanks bro, you helped a little cause when I started getting into mainstage and setting up my own templates yours was one of the ones I checked out first.
Kantdance

almost 5 years ago

I know I'm WAY late in the game but I would LOVE to have a template similar to this. Any way I could get that from you?