Maybe a stupid question, but...

Looptimus

andrewbc836

17 days ago

Is there a way to change what keys are mapped to the Looptimus Mini. Our main worship team uses the full size Looptimus and they program stop commands to C-2. I purchased the mini for a Friday night service, but the key it maps to is D-2. Which is fine, because we don't really overlap when it comes to this kind of thing, I was just wanting to keep uniformity between Ableton setups.

Thanks.

mattslack

16 days ago

Unfortunately there isn't a way to change the midi signal that the Looptimus sends. If you'd like to use a certain button on the midi, you would need to re-map the Ableton session to match up with the Looptimus' midi commands. Sorry for the inconvenience there!

ptortland

14 days ago

I'm running Prime on my Macbook Pro. I can add songs to my setlist, but I can't figure out how to DELETE them! Help!

mattslack

12 days ago

You can delete songs from your setlist by swiping left on the song if on an iOS device, or clicking the three dots over the BPM of the track if on a Mac, and clicking Delete from Setlist. Give this a shot and let us know if you have any other quesitons!

ptortland

12 days ago

Clicking on the 3 dots on my Mac did the trick.

Thanks!