New to Ableton

Ableton

mleach

over 7 years ago (edited)

I have downloaded the Trial Version of Ableton before I decide to take the plunge and buy the product. That being said I am having some serious trouble. I purchased the Multitracks for Jesus Reigns and have been messing around with it. I watched just about every tutorial and can't seem to get things to work correctly. So here is my question. When I import (drag and drop) the tracks from the left side window in to the set they appear in the session view, but they do not appear in the arrangement view. They play just fine, but something is wrong. Could it be that I am using the trail version? Please help before I lose my mind. Thank you.
mleach

over 7 years ago

This is a visa versa problem too. If I drag the tracks on the the arrangement screen they do not show up in the Session screen. :/
mattmccoy

over 7 years ago

Hey Matthew, What you are experiencing is correct. They only appear in the views that you drag them into. So if you want them in Arrangement View, drag them into Arrangement View. If you want them in Session View, drag them into Session View. You can also have them in both if you want. I recommend running tracks in Session View, but both work! Really comes down to preference.