Feature Requests

New Upload Waiting Times

Feature Requests

JakeHollebon

almost 8 years ago (edited)

Hi everyone/staff Love the site, love the hearts and the ideas, but it feels like we've hit a problem with actually getting loops up on the site. I know there's a bunch of legal bits and licensing to get through, but some of the wait times are pretty large from uploading to being available, i know 'Whom Shall I Fear' took a few months to be cleared. Now this isnt a generic moan, but rather is there anything we can do to be helping with this? Is it really just the licensing thats taking forever each time? Or is it a large queue of loops and the staff members are just swamped with it all? Can the upload process be changed to help with the licensing requests? Just some food for thought God Bless Jake
mike

almost 8 years ago (edited)

Hey Jake - it really is the just licensing. We're working a few new things to reduce the actually effort for processing, but that's almost never the long-leg of the process.

nlsn

almost 8 years ago

Suggestion: Even a Report on the status of someone's submission that goes something like: "Thank you for your submission and your patience so far. We have checked your files and everything is in order for the site. The formatting of your submission is compatible with our member base. We're now waiting on the legal licensing process. This should take "x" amount of time because that's the average wait time. Obviously this varies with some, so please be patient."
mike

almost 8 years ago

We've got something better in the pipe... We're not done yet guys!
tsho08

almost 8 years ago

Processing is definitely speeding up just for anyone who sees this message.
saxman1102

about 6 years ago

Not sure what the licensing problem is???? If I have a set of stems that were purchased by me and I am looking to upload them for private/church use, not to be distributed on LoopCommunity, which is an option, then what is the problem? My CCLI license in addition the permissions from sites such as praise charts.com or redtiemusic.com should cover the use of the tracks. LC should not have to be concerned with licensing unless they are offering the uploaded tracks for purchase or distribution.