New Video Showcasing New Prime Features!

Prime App

LoopGospel

over 5 years ago (edited)

Hey Community! We just uploaded a new video showcasing the new features of the Prime app! How to use section markers and loop sections! Check it out here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE0BPU4GKBU&feature=youtu.be
nlsn

over 5 years ago

Great video! Thank you for taking the time to explain things for us. Question: Will the markers and color coding be available to any songs we upload? Or, will this only be available to songs we've purchased through Loop Community?
LoopGospel

over 5 years ago

Thanks Nelson! And at this present time section markers are only available on tracks purchased through LC and not on user uploaded content. We are working to get this feature added soon!
tonyafranklin316

over 5 years ago

i noticed when i upload my own content, the track sits in the click/cue track. so, i'm unable to turn the loop on. i've uploaded my click tracks (mp3). is this expected? i'd love to use this app to not only play your loops, but to play my own. Thanks!
LoopGospel

over 5 years ago

Any thing that you name "click" or "click track" will go to that track by default...also looping is not yet available for user uploaded loops...only the ones purchased here on LC...if you are just uploading click tracks(drum loops) I suggest making them long...like 7-10 minutes that way you don't have to worry about looping