No sound on prime /iphone

Prime App

aperrao23

almost 5 years ago (edited)

Hey guys. I recently commented a post about my prime 3 in my iPhone. For some reason I just can hear the cues and the click but no the other instruments, you can see the levels move but no sound. I tried re installed but nothing yet, please help. Thanks
Dpace

almost 5 years ago

I am having the same problem after updating my phone to the latest iOS version. The update was pushed aggressively on Twitter for security reasons so I did it and then now this! I have also sent them an email to let them know this as well
mattmccoy

almost 5 years ago

Hey guys, we submitted a fix to Apple for this. Hopefully they will release it sometime today. If you plug in a pair of headphones, you should be able to hear the tracks for the time being.
mattmccoy

almost 5 years ago

Apple just approved our bug fix. Please update to the latest version in the App Store. This should fix the problem you are having! Thanks for your support and patience! There are A LOT of different devices, models and iOS versions that we have to make sure PRIME is compatible with.
aperrao23

almost 5 years ago

Thanks so much for the fix. It really worked. This a great app. I've recommending many people now.