Feature Requests

Output sync

Feature Requests

gwg22

15 days ago

Hello. We've recently started using Prime more at church including trying to run more audio tracks to the sound desk. We now have an 8 channel interface but when I have a long set list it's a huge effort mapping every track on a Sunday. We have a number of volunteer team members who don't have access to multi-output interfaces at home. One request I've already raised is to be able to map the channels even when you don't have an output specified (so you could do directly on the iPad at home), but another useful feature would be to include the outputs in the sync. Someone else in the team could map the outputs before a Sunday and then the others in the team could sync the set list including the output mappings. This already happens for midi so would be great if you can extend this please.

Thanks

Gareth

mattslack

14 days ago

Hey there,

Thanks for the feedback! We'll make a note of your request to be able to map outs with or without a output device connected. However, with regards to syncing, your outs should save to to a specific arrangement if you've saved a custom arrangement to othe cloud. To do this, create an arrangement and then map your outs with the output device connected, then sync the setlist. This should save the outs to that arrangement for future use!

gwg22

14 days ago

Thank you! I'll try this out.