Possible bug with new version of Prime

Prime App

jfriedman93n3h

over 5 years ago (edited)

Has anyone else noticed a bug with the last update to Prime? When a load my custom track I get a message that a newer version of the track is available would I like to download it? Whether I click yes or continue with the current version of the track the app keeps crashing on me, has anyone else experienced this?
JansonRoberts

over 5 years ago

Hey Jonathan, We're working on an expedited fix for the recent PRIME update. We'll let you know as soon as it's available. Apologies for the inconvenience. - Janson
carvinate

over 5 years ago

I'm experiencing the same problem - I've attached a screen shot of what I'm seeing. The app was working perfectly up to about 3:30 PST today then all of the sudden this message starts showing up; "song has been updated - this song has been updated. Do you want to reload it now? Yes / No" Then the app crashes.........any work arounds for now until it's debugged? I'm on a brand new iPad2 version 8.1.2 and have aprrox 37 gigs of free space on the device......kinda panicking here as I have a gig in a few days and desperately need to find a solution for this. Aside from this recent issue, you guys are doing a GREAT job and I really appreciate your efforts! Your app and customer support is very impressive! Thanks for all you do!!! Keith

image_9.jpg

JansonRoberts

over 5 years ago

Hey Keith, There's a new PRIME update as of today (10/22/15) in the App Store. If you download this update, it should fix the crashing issue. Thanks guys! - Janson
carvinate

over 5 years ago

Thanks Janson, I'll download and give it a shot appreciate all you do! Keith