Feature Requests

Price Increase?

Feature Requests

sonoftheking777

about 3 years ago (edited)

Hey there, I couldn't help but notice that all of the tracks on my wish list just increased by $5 dollars. Is there any particular reason for the sudden increase? I was just telling others of the affordability and value of your track pricing and now it's changed. Is this going to be a reoccurring happening until the pricing matches Multitracks.com? Would love to hear thoughts on this. Thanks.
cwazydan

about 3 years ago

I noticed the master tracks went up from $19.99 to $24.99 a few weeks ago. Today I noticed they all went up AGAIN to $29.99. :( I decided to use Prime several months ago vs Multitracks because of it being cheaper. But now that it's not really...I may end up going to Multi Tracks. They have more to choose from and usually get songs quicker. Price is where Prime used to have the edge... :(
Derkerr

about 3 years ago

Hey Will and Dan, We are very sorry for the price increase. We had to increase our prices for licensing reasons. This was not something we did to increase profit margins. We know it can be difficult when you are at a church with a limited budget, or no budget for tracks. We are always doing everything we can to keep our prices as low as possible. We still, and always will, offer our app PRIME for free. You can also purchase Premium and Community Tracks to save money as well. We do sell Credit bundles in our Store to help lower the cost of the tracks. We understand the disappointment in the price increase, but we are really glad you are a part of the community! We have lots of exciting things coming to Loop Community this year and we can't wait to share them with you. If you have any other questions about the price increase, please email mccoy@loopcommunity.com. -Derek, The LC Team
thesummitdover

about 3 years ago

To bad for churches who purchases credits expecting to get tracks at reasonable prices. I purchased 500 credits in March expecting to get tracks for 9.99 or maybe 14.99 if we purchased the Premium tracks. I guess multi-tracks are only reserved for big budget churches. In December of 2017 PRIME PREMIUM tracks were 12.99 - today (4 months later) 19.99 or even 24.99 Very disappointing.
Derkerr

about 3 years ago

Hey Kyle, We definitely understand the disappointment. We have all been a part of small churches and worship teams with small budgets, or no budgets at all. We are always working as hard as we can to keep our track prices as low as possible. We will continue to offer our PRIME app for free and Credit bundles to help lower the cost of our tracks. We are glad you are a part of the community and we could not do what we do without you! -Derek, The LC Team
stephenjody

about 3 years ago

Hello, This is really sad. We enjoyed using the free prime app and the backing tracks integration in our youth music team. But with the price increase, I don't think our church finance team will approve it. I didn't see any notification that you guys will be increasing prices because if that's the case we should have bought the tracks when it was still cheaper. Even old songs from the past now have the premium price. I wish you guys can rethink about this.