Prime 3 Crashing on iPad Mini

Prime App

reallifechurch

almost 5 years ago (edited)

So I just downloaded the new update for Prime 3, and it keeps crashing when I try to open it. My iOS software is up to date, I've restarted, and all other apps are closed out. I need to use for service tomorrow night, so whatever I can do to get it working ASAP would be awesome!
AnchorChurchWorship

almost 5 years ago

Mine didn't crash but it is not properly jumping to different sections when prompted. It's also skipped a beat a few times now. I waited to update it to Prime 3 until after service tonight. Since I use this a few times a week I hope there's an update coming soon! This is a great app and I'm looking forward to buying Looptimus in the future.
mattmccoy

almost 5 years ago

Try deleting the app from your device and re-installing a fresh copy from the App store.
togchurch

almost 5 years ago

mine would not open once updated, but I deleted and re-installed and now it is working! looks like I will have to download all the loops to the device again, but that's no big deal. great new features
aperrao23

almost 5 years ago

I have updated the prime 3 to my iPhone but I only get the sound of the cues and click and nothing else. You can see the levels of the other instruments moving but no sound. I re installed it but same problem. Please help.
GCCAVMinistry

almost 5 years ago

Mine crashed as well. I'm glad Matt chimed in. Deleted and re-downloaded the app and it's working now. You do have to re-download all your songs. The ability to edit the arrangement is awesome! Thanks LC team!
mattmccoy

almost 5 years ago

iPhone Users: If you're having a problem hearing your tracks, we should have an app update sometime today (if Apple approves it). However, if you plug in a pair of headphones, you should be able to hear all the audio.
mattmccoy

almost 5 years ago

Apple just approved our bug fix. Please update to the latest version in the App Store. This should fix the problem you are having! Thanks for your support and patience! There are A LOT of different devices, models and iOS versions that we have to make sure PRIME is compatible with.
reallifechurch

almost 5 years ago

Thanks Matt! I deleted and redownloaded and it opened right up! The only thing that stunk was that it didn't save any of the mixes for any of the tracks once I downloaded them. If that feature is possible to include in a later version to remember the mixes (especially if you have to use another device), that would be so awesome! Love these new features though, definitely game-changer for LC!
WHChurch

almost 5 years ago

Hi Matt McCoy, Mine has crashed as well. I deleted the app and re-downloaded from the App Store. The app opens, but it won't download ANY of the tracks we have purchased. Please help!