PRIME & PC

Prime App

srdowty

almost 2 years ago

Greetings everybody. Me and my church wanting to start dipping a toe into tracks to help make better use of our rehearsal time as we do not have a weekly practice. I love the PRIME app and using it to run the backing tracks but I would love to be able to send things to my team so they could hear and get used to having a click and prompts since this is all new to everybody save myself on my team. Unfortunately I saw that the only way that you can share things is to another iPad through the pro membership. Completely ok with having the pro membership but 95% of my team do not have personal iOS devices. Most of them however have a PC computer at home. Does anybody know if there is anything coming akin to rehearsal tracks but for PRIME that could be used via the web browser (or a windows app) that would allow us to practice better?

mattslack

almost 2 years ago

Hey there, We don't have anything like that in the works yet. However, I'll have the idea passed along to our development team for alternative options!

Cfurlan

over 1 year ago

This comment has been deleted.

Jenglerkeys150

about 2 months ago

Absolutely agree that it's time to make Loop Community PC compatible. Not every church or worship pastor has the budget to afford a Macbook or iPhone/iPad; the days of Mac being the sole industry standard are over, and a PC version of Loop Community would go a long ways to helping older, smaller, or tight-budget churches start integrating this very important technology into their worship.

jpshehane

15 days ago

jpshehane

15 days ago

Not only for Windows user, but for those of us who are Windows/Android users as well.

Colleen-Burfitt

about 2 months ago

im a loop pro subscriber but I'm unable to add member to share mus song list. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

mattslack

about 2 months ago

You'll want to first make sure that their accounts have been verified via email. Once they have confirmed their accounts, they should be able to be found when adding team members to your Prime Team. If you continue to have issues, email our team as support@loopcommunity.com!

TRSBC

about 1 month ago

TheLiquidKitchen

13 days ago

Loop Community, you guys have made the best app on the market in my opinion. Please, please, please make a Windows and Android version of the Prime app. It would expand your user base so much! We desperately need it!