Feature Requests

Prime App sending out midi?

Feature Requests

mmorgado954

over 4 years ago (edited)

I recently switch over to using Prime and I love it! To make it even better, I suggest a future update to have Prime SEND out midi. This would allow us to sync our lights and lyrics to the tracks just like we can do in Ableton. Not sure if thats even possible, but it sure would be cool if it was.
thereallifechurch

over 2 years ago

We are also anxious for this. As a small church, using the PRIME App only for our tracks, the syncing Proclaim & lyrics/lighting cues to the Prime tracks via a midi output would be great. Any updates???
Rechurch

over 1 year ago

I'd also be really keen for this. I have a little app I built that shows pdf music and can be controlled with a midi footswitch. If prime sent midi when changing songs then it could control my app and keep everything in sync

mattslack

over 1 year ago

This is in the works!

RyanMcQuoid

over 1 year ago

Saw the email today for the upgraded Prime Pro acccount, I signed up but there is no aid in setting this up. Where can I go for help?

cmcrowder

over 1 year ago

Seen the email today to sign up for pro to sync lights lyrics so I immediately signed up for pro but don't see any support on how to use this feature?