Prime app skipped section and jumped to bridge mid service

Prime App

jonyleo

14 days ago

i was using ipad during service and was playing a particular song. It was supposed to go into a transition then go into chorus. However, it jumped to bridge.

I tried resolving issue by simply touching on the chorus i wanted and waited for the bridge section to end. However, the app failed to do so and just went forward to the next bridge. This had happened during rehearsals. I was afraid it would happen during service. Unfortunattly it did. The only way of fixing it was to press Stop button next to the play.

Do you know why this could be happening?

mattslack

14 days ago

So sorry to hear this!! Can you tell us which device you were running Prime on? We have not seen this yet in the latest version. If you are able to replicate the issue, can you send a video of this into support@loopcommunity.com, this will allow our team to take a closer look at what might be happening!

jonyleo

9 days ago

Thanks for the response. I will try to get the video. Do you know if Loopcommunity is planning on doing track rentals? This would be better for my budget.

mattslack

6 days ago

Unfortunately there are no plans of integrating a rental plan. We believe that it is of greater benefit to purchase the tracks outright. This way, you retain access indefinitely and aren't paying to use the same tracks repeatedly! If you'd like any clarification or have any questions, feel free to reach out to our support team about this at support@loopcommunity.com.