Feature Requests

Prime Crashes

Feature Requests

psteele2

about 1 month ago

Hi Team,

I'm really excited about the changes and updates to the Pro Account. I created my setlist using my mac and then allowed them to sync to my iPad, the problem is now that everytime i try to download the setlist, Prime crashes and closes. I tried several different playlists, re-starting, logging out/in. PLEASE HELP!

Derkerr

about 1 month ago

Hi there,

Please try updating to the latest version of Prime in the App Store, 6.0.3. If that does not resolve the issues, you need to delete and reinstall a fresh copy of the app. This should resolve the issues. If it does not, please email us at support@loopcommunity.com.

Thanks!

saulochonay

about 1 month ago

This comment has been deleted.

saulochonay

about 1 month ago

I had that last night.

I had to update and then when i opened the App, the Logo showed for about 15 minutes then it prompt me to log in.

After logging in, it made me wait for about 5 minutes to enter in the app, all the tracks were gone but now it works.

I hope this doesn't happen often.

I hope it helps

Hi Team,

I'm really excited about the changes and updates to the Pro Account. I created my setlist using my mac and then allowed them to sync to my iPad, the problem is now that everytime i try to download the setlist, Prime crashes and closes. I tried several different playlists, re-starting, logging out/in. PLEASE HELP!

starise

about 1 month ago

Same thing here. I didn't wait the 15 minutes. Simply looked like a locked screen to me.

FYI I just downloaded the latest version. Kinda stuck. Sunday morning. I guess we won't be using tracks this week.

I might attempt to uninstall/reistall but I'm concerned I'll loose all the tracks.

starise

about 1 month ago

FYI- I removed the app and reinstalled it. You'll need to sign into your account again. The server end (or something) seems a bit sluggish) was able to get the tunes in time though. Hope this helps. Give yourself a little time...not Sunday morning lol.

mattslack

about 1 month ago

Hey there! Glad to hear you were able to make it work. We released an update over the weekend that we think will improve Prime's efficiency on Sunday mornings. Make sure you have updated to 6.0.3 and Prime should run quicker and more efficiently for you.

Brifella

9 days ago

So I am having the same issues on 6.0.3. I have deleted and reinstalled multiple times, logged out and logged back in multiple times. Still crashes on me. I can download older setlist but if I try to download a new one that was built somehwhere else, it dies....

mattslack

7 days ago

So sorry to hear this! What device are you using to run Prime??