Prime Custom Tracks Not Loading

Prime App

ABomb

over 5 years ago (edited)

Hi Guys, For some reason, my custom track that I created won't load to my Prime Cloud. I go through the process of loading the track on loopcommunity.com and am sent to the screen that tells me I'll receive an email once the track is loaded but I never get the email and the track is never loaded. I've tried to load one of my tracks at least 5 times, but nothing ever happens. I even re-created the zipped tracks file just in case there was an error. I can't figure it out....Help?! Thanks!
noraa311

over 5 years ago

I'm having the same problem. Song I'm doing is Dry Bones by Worship Central and it is just over 8 minutes long. I'm wondering if there is a max track length we can have. I've tried reducing the file size to lower than what I've uploaded in the past and it still won't load. I think I've tried 6 times over last 4 days and still my tracks are not showing after I get the confirmation screen (saying I will get an email). Not sure what to do at this point. I already had to modify things for my Sunday set due to this issue so I'm hoping to get this resolved before next Sunday.
ABomb

over 5 years ago

Hi Aaron, I emailed support (support@loopcommunity.com) and they were able to help me. It turns out that one of my wav files was corrupted. I recommend opening each wav file in your zipped file and listening to them to make sure they are ok. Because it was corrupted, it wouldn't load correctly and, apparently, my uploads were stuck in the cue. Support cleared this up for me. That was my experience and after I emailed support and found the issue, it was resolved quickly. Hope that helps!
mattmccoy

over 5 years ago

Most of the time this is because a WAV file is corrupted.
noraa311

over 5 years ago

Thanks, just as you both replied I got about 4 email notifications of all my loops being available. Not sure why it took 5 days. Haha. Thanks guys.