Sound & Tech Team

Prime Freaked Out

Sound & Tech Team

gregrpbc

17 days ago

I was in the middle of a funeral. 1st song went off without a hitch. (We noticed in practice that some of the tracks were not coming through the sound system even though they were not turned off or soloed.) I restarted the app and it was fine. We get up to do the next song, and nothing...no click or cues to start and then some of the instruments came in but not all that I had selected. I had to quickly stop it. I kinda freaked but we made it through the song. It was the first time this ever happened but I don't want it to happen again. Thoughts? Suggestions?

mattslack

15 days ago

Hey there, So sorry about this! Can you tell us a few details like what device you were using to run Prime? What song was it that you experienced this with? Was it a purchased track from Loop or custom upload? Have you seen this with any other track in the Prime app? Thanks for any info you can provide. Hopefully we can have this resolved soon for you!

gregrpbc

15 days ago

We are using an older macbook air. Song was Who You Say I Am and it was a custom upload. No...first time this major of a problem although there have been times some instruments will not play on some songs and I have to restart the app and then they'll play.

mattslack

14 days ago

Hey Greg, very strange. Can you try deleting any of the effected tracks and re-downloading them from the cloud? Also there was an update released for the Prime app so make sure you are running the latest version of the app, and if you encounter this again, let us know!

Thayner1

13 days ago

Yesterday I was on my way to a worship service, the app worked great. But when I got to the soundcheck, I tried to play a multitrack but only tuned the click and none of the multitrack instruments sounded, I could see that the timeline was not moving, it stayed static at the start. Check the app and everything was in order. I restarted the app and the problem persisted, I restarted my phone (I use an iPhone 6) and the problem persisted. I tried to play the multitracks I have in my cloud and it didn't work either. It wasn't the first time it's happened to me. Coincidentally, it always happens to me when there is a new prime update.

Thayner1

13 days ago

The issue is fixed when I uninstall and reinstall the app. But I don't want to lose the multitracks I have on my phone. What can I do?

mattslack

13 days ago

Hey there, sorry to hear this! Can you confirm that you are running the latest version of the Prime app (6.0.8)? If you continue to have this issue, please let us know and our team would be happy to look into this with you!