PRIME Mac - Full screen

Prime App

EmmanuelShoreham

over 3 years ago (edited)

Hi, I used PRIME for Mac for the first time yesterday (first time using PRIME at all in fact) and it worked absolutely flawlessly - I'm moving from Mainstage that I was never really happy with for running tracks and was reasonably close to pulling the trigger for Ableton before seeing that the Mac version of PRIME was released and it really works well. One question I have.... When I click the 'Fullscreen' button (the OSX window one), the PRIME window stretches to the full width of the screen but doesn't fill the height. I assumed this was as expected until just seeing the LoopCommunity instagram post where there is an image of PRIME filling the whole screen. How does one get this to happen?! Cheers,
JansonRoberts

over 3 years ago

Hey Mark! We have a bug fix for this coming soon! =) We're glad you're loving PRIME for Mac!
EmmanuelShoreham

over 3 years ago

Ah great! Whilst I'm here - just a comment/thought on the interface. As it stands it does the job perfectly well, but in my view it's a bit too focused on setting up rather than running tracks. When I'm leading worship I have my laptop on the ground - I need to be able to look down and instantly see where I am in the track, if the repeat is engaged, etc. I'm not bothered about seeing levels of each stem - if I haven't got it right by that point then I am in trouble! So yeah, just some thoughts on something like a 'live' view which focuses more on the timeline, time remaining, big clock maybe, things like that which might be useful to a lot of people. But for now it's great and really enjoying using it - keep up the good work!
JansonRoberts

over 3 years ago

Try the new update in the Mac App Store. =) As for the laptop, is there any way to have your rig off the ground maybe on some type of stand?
EmmanuelShoreham

over 3 years ago

Great - works perfectly! For the laptop, it's less that it's not visible but more that (and this is purely my own opinion) it could work well to have a seperate 'live mode' where what is on display is more geared to what you need to see during a time of worship - namely where you are in the track - rather than the levels and stuff. But, as is, what is shown is 100% usable so it was just a thought rather than an issue!
JansonRoberts

over 3 years ago

That's a nice idea, though! I'll pass it along to our dev team. =) Thanks so much!