Prime MAC

Prime App

yamabassist73

over 3 years ago (edited)

I downloaded the app on thursday and it worked fine. Ever since im consistently getting the message that Prime unexpectedly quit and the options to reopen, send report, and ignore. Ive done all three nothing has changed. I upgraded to High Sierra nothing has changed. I deleted the app, restarted my MAC, and reinstalled the app and its still not opening. Can anyone give me some help with this?
JansonRoberts

over 3 years ago

If I could do a thumbs up emoji on here I would. =)
asa_apprey

over 3 years ago

Hey forums! Trying to map my Looptimus Mini to PRIME for Mac. It recognizes the controller but won't control or assign anything. Help?
JoeyVaughn

over 3 years ago

Ok, Just playing Devil's advocate here, but... What if I already own the multi-tracks and have no internet connection available or the internet is down? It's more or less 2 important features that are missing from the Prime Mac app... I build most of my own tracks and purchase some when I don't have time to build them. If I had a last minute Change in my set not even 10 minutes before rehearsal, which I did. I would not have the tracks available for the song change in prime, but I had the tracks on my mac presently. I would then have to upload the stems and download them AGAIN to prime. Then back to the internet connection issue... Let's say the Internet is down and You can't log into the Prime app. The setlist That is ALREADY downloaded can't be used because of the lack of an internet connection to log in, what then? Don't get me wrong, It's Amazing as it is and I am not trying Insulting all of your hard work. I am just seeing a few things that I think would make a GOOD improvement. 1. Only require a login to download new tracks. 2. A drag and drop feature. <-- Long shot I know.
JansonRoberts

over 3 years ago

Hey Asa! Make sure that your Looptimus Mini is in Default Mode by pressing and holding down the "1" button on the Mini for 5 seconds while plugging it in. After that, you should be in Default Mode and be able to map notes to parameters in PRIME.
asa_apprey

over 3 years ago

Simple fixes. Thanks Janson. Champion!
JansonRoberts

over 3 years ago

Asa - It's our pleasure! Joey - all good things! We'll pass along to the dev team. =)
mrelhuger

over 3 years ago

Good morning, did you guys ever figure out what causes the crashes? If so, please provide the fix. Thanks